BE (Hons), MSc, FIEAust, CPEng, GAICD, MIAMA
Experienced director of public and private companies, senior engineering manager and leader in information and communications technology, automation, industrial process control, building services and electrical engineering.
Focused on commercialisation of innovative technologies, business growth, and sustaining long-term commercial relationships.
Very-well-connected in Government and corporate enterprises in Australia and the region.
Professional Qualifications & Associations
- Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (GAICD)
- Fellow of Engineers Australia (FIEAust)
- Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng)
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering (Technion, Israel)
- Bachelor of Engineering with First Class Honours (University of Western Australia)
- Member of the Institute of Arbitrators and Mediators Australia (MIAMA)
- Advanced Professional Certificate in Arbitration, University of Adelaide
- Arbitrator, registered by Institute of Arbitrators and Mediators Australia (IAMA)
- Registered Adjudicator No. 36: Construction Contracts Act (WA) 2004 Payment Disputes Adjudication Procedure
- Mediator, accredited by IAMA and in accordance with the National Mediation Accreditation Standards (NMAS)
- Panellist (.au Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy), accredited by IAMA